Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D-Day Message

Can you say ...Obamanation?  Just my opinion. One of the horsemen , Maybe? I just feel that in my own mind that he is doing more to unite the muslim world as an ally as opposed to getting our country back to where it needs to be. Not that I have  anything against muslims , but more so unite our country first. We have been and are still one not to be trifled with. Come on , Why are we spending trillions of dollars on other countries when they have not come to our aid during some of our biggest crisis? I never saw a on the new.s that a plane from a foreign country sent aid , food , water , much less a public offer of help. Hmmmm.....get our troops back home, defend our own borders, protect our own assets, feed ourselves, use the money for OUR Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit........We as citizens need to take our country back. People in other countries get better medical treatment than we do. And it's free to them!!! Yet we get taxed to support that and have to pay for insurence. This is blasfamy in it's worst state. My God ................
I lost 2 uncles in WW2. Both on the beach landings in Normandy. Hey frog's.........I'm sure they are turning upside down in they're graves with all of the gratitude you've shown for they're sacrifice.Sleep well.
This is CABL.com posting #256731. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeWZ
Posted in reply to: D-Day Message by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message