Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We are in trouble!!!!

You are right gg. I need no leading by any that claim to be leaders. Your hang-ups with bush have some weight but for the wrong reasons. When you come to the reality that it is not a vote, you will be better off. The electoral colledge and the entire process is corrupt. It is so increasingly flagrant. I don't understand your comment that there is no other way..? Our nation is lost. Until the real criminals are outed; we have no country. Oblowme is a puppet as was bush as was clinton. If you think clinton, either of those heathens, are something to look to then your disregard for moral judgement is explained. Granted, No one really has a place to judge anyone else however, to suggest willy was responsible for or contributed to the welfare of this country is rediculous and marginally psychotic. Policy wise this guy added to the hatred by many other countries. That is, If you believe he is the one making the decisions. Otherwise, if you really paid attention to how the game is played you could never support any of these commie motherfuckers!!!! Your support is exactly what they want. They don't want anyone to question what they do. When in fact every single aspect of their bs should be scrutinized and questioned. Not to mention that when they step out of bounds we should all be throwing flags so hard that they know who really is in charge.. You keep following these false sheppards of bullshit. I will continue to do what I do. You can thank me later...  You can also continue to say or rat out whoever you think is not with the program.. I have nothing to hide and they know where I am at.. I have been on their list for at least 10 years now.. I say FUCK-EM! Come put me in my place.. I can't wait... The ones that are real, know I am for real!  And un-deterred.. I have drawn my line.
This is CABL.com posting #256506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeTm
Posted in reply to: Re: We are in trouble!!!! by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: We are in trouble!!!! deleted 6/5/2009 9:03:35 PM