Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We are in trouble!!!!

You need no leading, all the trouble that comes to our country in the present was brought by Bush and his family of republicans . No matter who got voted into office the same Policy would have been adopted there was no better way . If so no one has come forward to prove it . Our nation will be In trouble for many years to come . All those who wish to bicker about what Obama has done, Wait till its time to vote for the office again . See if there has been a change . With millions of people Having an opinion. Not one has or will make our country as good as it was when The Clintons were in office . The Clintons In my opinion Are behind closed doors rooting for Obama to bring Change . I am not a racist I will give this man a chance . And his job is secure, Yours and mine are not .as far as carrying, when ,where and how is my business. I been trained and I have rights just like you do . some things are better Not said . Obama is our leader and I will back him no matter what My voice will be heard at election time .This reply is meant for MCT40, all others get an education .
This is CABL.com posting #256340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeQG
Posted in reply to: Re: We are in trouble!!!! by MCT-40
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: We are in trouble!!!! MCT-40 6/5/2009 7:43:34 PM
Re: We are in trouble!!!! sab3r 6/5/2009 4:45:37 PM
Re: We are in trouble!!!! WildBill63 6/3/2009 9:45:43 PM
Re: We are in trouble!!!! deleted 6/3/2009 8:44:54 PM