Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lets put hammer on ccdish

I have heard that according to federal law regarding sub-contract work ccdish/connect/directv must give the sub-contractor the option to go back and fix any problems.  If the sub decides they don't want to, then they can be chargebacked.  But, the company, in this case ccdish, must give the sub a detailed list of the issue and the resolution and why the issue was caused by the sub so they can justify the chargeback.  If it can't be justified, then it is illegal to chargeback the sub.  Also, when they chargeback a sub, they must provide you with a statement outlining the problem, the fact that they gave you first option to fix it, and the resolution.  And, once again, it must show how you caused the problem and not the equipment(I.E.-bad multiswitch, receiver, programming error, customer caused issue.  I know I made sure to close jobs as customer caused when they disconnected their systems and I went back out on service calls.  They still charged me back.  I just never followed up because I got out in a way that they thought I was going back to Nebraska as O-n-O came into the market. 
This is CABL.com posting #255981. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeKT
Posted in reply to: lets put hammer on ccdish by ddjmeeks
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: lets put hammer on ccdish ccdish 6/24/2009 12:06:28 AM
Re: lets put hammer on ccdish Cperki1 5/30/2009 8:36:59 PM