Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another question and im not trying to pick a f

ACCOUNTABILITY---Look it up in the dictionary. That is what my statements and comments are all about.. No one wants to be held accountable for the bad work that they do. There should not be a reason why you forget to ground a system. There is no reason why you should forget to put the proper amount of lag bolts on a dish mount, There is no reason why you should not have mono-poles on a ka/ku dish..IT'S REPETENTION..YOU DO THEY SAME THING ON EVERY JOB...A car manufacturing when building a car doesn't forget to put a door on a car because someone was having a "BAD DAY" OR "JUST FORGOT"..Get the fuck otta here with the bull shit excuses why techs shouldn't be held financial accountable for messing up on an Install...

Look at it this way..when a tech bills a company for an install and the job is not up to specs..WHO IS CHEATING WHO. It fraud to false bill for a job that is not installed properly..That my friends is called an incomplete install. If my guy did not catch the job an fix it...then the 3rd party QC company would issue a back charge of $100.00 for any descrepiency they catch. Would you rather my guy charge you back $20.00 for not grounding or have the 3rd party QC comapany charge you back $100.00 for not grounding. Techs would rather take the risk than to spend and extra 10 minutes to put on a groung block. HOOK AND BOOK. Big brother is cracking down on the old school hook and book techs.

The QC chargebacks was implemented as a last straw. The in-house qc manager uptrained the "hacks". I even had the Regional Operations Manager take time out his schedule to come to the office after hours to personally explain the importance of a  proper install and the consequences thereafter. I never theatened anyones job for not signing the QC chargeback form, it was a release giving me permission to let my independant QC tech check there jobs and back charge for various faults.. One guy who refused to sign got hit by the 3rd party QC with a $700 CHARGEBACK BECAUSE HE WOULD NEVER GROUND HIS JOBS AND THEY SAW THE PATTERN AND CHECKED 7 OF HIS JOBS IN 1 DAY If my guy would have checked those jobs he would have only gotten hit for $140.00. I never recieved any of that chargeback money,this was how the QC guy made his money because I wasn't going to pay another tech to fix a job I already paid the original tech for...

This gentleman is called life..When you do wrong most people hit you where it hurts..IN THE POCKETS. You get caught speeding..you get fined. You run a red light.. you get fined. You get caught stealing ..you might go to jail and get fined....You do wrong in life....you get fined...You lie,cheat and false bill thecompany you work for...YOUR AS GET FINED..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..
I know there are a lot of legit techs that get hit with illegitamate chargebacks..THAT 110% WRONG ....I am talking ONLY about LEGITIMATE VERIFIABLE 150% BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT FAILED QC's...And you know what not 1 of my tech every denied that the QC was not legit...They just smiled and said "damn i thought no one would check that one". And believe it or not i am still friends with all of those guys till this day.

Let's get focussed and get on some grown man shit for a minute:

There really is no use trying to make excuses or debating me on this issue. Case in point: I am now an field tech for a subcompany for the past 8 months and I have never failed a QC or have been backcharged for an OTG, Service in 90, service in 7 or anything else because  I do my shit right THE 1ST TIME. Some of my co-workers on the other hand bitch and moan every pay day because of chargeback for failed  QC's, OTG's and SIN90 chargebacks. I TAKE PRIDE IN MY WORK AND IF I'M HAVING A BAD DAY...I JUST TAKE THE DAY OFF.

I love my job and when I get my paycheck I NEVER worry if I am going to have money missing..I am a franchise owner and I have hundreds of satisfied customer..They have an issue or problem within 90 days of the install, they call me., Not Directv.

ACCOUNTABILITY MY FRIENDS - CONTROL THE CONTROLLABLES . Get Money or Get Evicted!!! 
This is CABL.com posting #255716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeGC
Posted in reply to: another question and im not trying to pick a fight by guerillasplicer
There are 0 replies to this message