Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A little perspective of a trillion dollars

Yeah, they are still young. Daughter 11 and son 9, when they get to pol sci they will be considered disruptive to say the least.. I am extremely vigilant regarding their curriculum and due to them being in public government indoctrination, I am constantly explaining contrary ideals. They are pretty hip most of the time.. When the question is asked, the answer is we are raising leaders in this house not followers. I showed them the same pic of a trill $'s and explained what debt and deficit meant regarding where the money comes from. My daughter asked permission to cuss. My son a little less concerned.. No sense forcing it down their necks yet..We do discuss civics and responsibility often though.. Most ignoramouses I know aren't civically educated enough themselves to teach their children or claim the kids are to young to concern them with things like that.. Their bad, I suppose.. My daughter says she will be pres some day my son opt's for military dictator or WWE champion which ever comes first. Kinda funny..
This is CABL.com posting #255515. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeDn
Posted in reply to: Re: A little perspective of a trillion dollars by JD42596
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A little perspective of a trillion dollars JD42596 5/26/2009 5:06:40 PM