Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is that all construction pays?

While most of what you say is true, the statement he made is also true and was on the news not so long ago. White men have been discriminated against in many ways for some time now and it is accepted. I don't discriminate against anyone and it shouldn't be happening.

On another note, while in Phoenix I didn't see any of the people that would be classified in the group you are referring to as non-white paying cash for their homes. They left them. And the mortgages that went with them. In leaving, they took every single thing that was screwed down. Sinks, toilets, electical outlets, cabinets, all appliances, light fixtures even the carpets. It didn't belong to them and they took it when they were foreclosed on. 20 percent of the houses there were foreclosed on and most of them will need 100 grand to get right again. I don't see any of these illegals becoming the professionals you speak of.

I do see other immigrants doing what you say. Any hotel or convenience store you go to is owned by someone from the middle east or India. In Alaska it is Koreans owning restaurants and hotels. Yes many Americans are too proud of themselves and were taught that way by their parents who were taught by theirs and so on. Well the ones that started it were hard workers and were right. We were once the great industrial and technical giant. Not social programs breed that out of people. No incentive to go out and do it with the government providing so much and more is coming. At the expense of whom? Those of us still willing and wanting to work but it will wain and it is the will of whomever is in power, liberal or republican. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
This is CABL.com posting #255457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeCr
Posted in reply to: Re: Is that all construction pays? by mervinm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is that all construction pays? mervinm 5/25/2009 4:17:59 PM