Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Michelle does...

well I know I am not humiliating myself at all G. I don't have people going out of their way to put me down for my views as they are not mean spirited as yours are. You have threatened people here with a beating before and it wouldn't be that hard to find since it has only been in the last week or 2. You even threatened to "kick my ass" if you ever came to Alaska. I find you funnier every time you post as you can't do it without the anger or infantile name calling and insults. Rarely commenting on the subject only the poster.

I am writing with a smile on my face. Usually I have no emotion in what I post and you keep throwing the same insults as though they are fact and I told you earlier this week I would no longer explain my positions on what I post to you whether I copied and pasted it or wrote it myself. You don't listen or read as the case may be. You see something that wasn't written and change it something else in your mind.

You obviously have some personal problems. Well it is obvious to everyone else. You wouldn't be able to see it because you are the one with those problems and they are close minded one sided delusions. Sorry you have to be who you are. I still you you are sooo funny. Thanks for making me laugh again. Soooo funny.
This is CABL.com posting #255352. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeAK
Posted in reply to: Re: What Michelle does... by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Michelle does... Gwester843 5/25/2009 3:01:56 PM