Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Michelle does...

That you must be a terrost from where as You may also be a illegal and You should be deported as for whimp Thats real easy for some jerk from where he doesn't even know where he lives or works some where west and sabr3 you are humiliateing your self on a daily bases You are a plagerist a copy cat A mommy's boy and  a liar so humiliate you tost to them all . when you guy's humiliate this post with your indoendo you need to be carergorizedas american terroist And you fagots whom wish to to fight bring it as your leader in bullsheet Which one of ya has the balls to do what they say cause any one can hide behind a computer and make indoendo and you call it freedom of speech lets get with it bozo's bring to my party. wether your in alaska or somewhere in the west or maybe you area manager in pensacola making your compny proud I threatened the guy on the bar and got drunk and went to sleep, . bye the way I have not met a cable guy that wasn't aliar anyway so humiliate your selfs is down right your way of life . Ps this hard to see in the dark as I am under cover tonoght . seeya cable bar jackasses .
This is CABL.com posting #255339. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeAx
Posted in reply to: Re: What Michelle does... by goodsky
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: What Michelle does... johned 5/24/2009 2:37:09 PM
Re: What Michelle does... JD42596 5/24/2009 8:55:08 AM
Re: What Michelle does... sab3r 5/24/2009 3:18:27 AM
Re: What Michelle does... Polehiker 5/24/2009 2:03:57 AM
Re: What Michelle does... ALTEXSPLICING 5/24/2009 1:53:03 AM