Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A new meaning!!!!!

ya know you see that shit happen time and time again and it just gets you so fucking pissed that u want to call the law but at the same time you dont want to get in the middle of it ....so what do you do?
i have been in some nasty,smelly ,god awful homes to install cable...and ive got to tell ya theres nothing more that pisses me off than when you got a deadbeat alcoholic dad and a crackwhore fucking mom sitting there gettin fucked up out of their minds and there is a 3 year old kid playing in a pile of dog shit ... motherfuckers got 4 dogs 6 cats and dishes stacked up to the cabniets on the counter. what the fuck?
i dont understand how people can live like that..espeically with a child in the home... and the smell would kill a fucking skunk.. i had a job a few days ago and i could smell the stinch as i walked up to the door and i thought to myself god i hope this doesnt take very long .. i dont know how long i can hold down my lunch...
these fuckers had cigarette butts lying on the floor old plates of food sittin on the coffee table,bags of trash in every fuckin room, toys ,dogshit ,ang everything else you could think of scattered through out the house.. to be honest i dont even see how these people could afford cable.. its just going to get the disco next month when they spend what little money they have on crack so whats the point in doing the install?
This is CABL.com posting #254840. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbesu
Posted in reply to: A new meaning!!!!! by JBLLC
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A new meaning!!!!! pressureman0 5/18/2009 9:13:17 PM
Re: A new meaning!!!!! WildBill63 5/18/2009 8:50:12 PM