Create your free account now! Sign up

Peace out knight enterprise

So long Knight Enterprise and "big mike" or so called "big mike" me being a man never could call him "big mike" nothing big about the guy..... anyway so i quit knights 2 weeks ago to move on to bigger and better things ,but i had to go there friday to pick up my check..... mike is holding my check so i ask him for it so he gave it to me cool.well me being the great tech that i was i had like 13 hundreds in a row and I had been trying to get the gas card that they promised 3 weeks before i quit so i ask him wheres my gas card he laughs about it, then he says" bro you ain't getting no gas card you quit and then you go on cabl bar and starting saying stuff that's not true your not getting a gas card, your not even welcome here, you try to leave on good terms, and then you go on cabl bar and mess that all up." hmmmmm so thats how he feels well now that we have your attention and know that you get on here and read... everybody is allowed to get on here and give there opinion on a company or contractor and the things i said was true and im sure alot of people on here can agree.
1.you are not a good manager
2.you don't defend the tech's the way you use too
3. your driving the company down
4. you know the 100 dollar chargeback is bs.
5.you know the new bill codes suck

but then again thats my opinion, thanks for telling me im not welcome there, thanks that was really big of you, i guess thats how you got the name "big mike" you do really big things like that, i wish you the best of luck as you continue your great career as a manager you know what it takes to keep a company on top of its game.... and to the tech thats still suck at knights i wish you guys the best, remember change those grounds,replace all fittings,note make sure they dont suckout or the stinger is to long, my sure all boxes have an i.p and levels are in range and educate the customer so you don't get that 100 chargeback on that job that only's pays 45. keep ya head up and forget about a gas card.

so peace out " the grass is greener on the other side"

John Jones tech 4497
This is CABL.com posting #254692. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbep6
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Peace out knight enterprise thetyrone 5/19/2009 12:09:23 AM
Re: Peace out knight enterprise traveltech 5/18/2009 11:18:27 AM
Re: Peace out knight enterprise pressureman0 5/17/2009 11:26:25 PM
Re: Peace out knight enterprise tech! 5/17/2009 10:39:05 PM