Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is what it is

That is the only way a liberal can see it. Yet they are the racists for even saying it. For saying that anyone who doesn't back a man that happens to be black is a racist is easy but it is racist in nature because they are behind him because he is black. They wouldn't be trying to shut people up by making unfounded claims on their personalities otherwise.

They can't handle the fact that he is not doing a good job and they put the man in office only because he is black and for the ability to read and speak well.

If they had vetted him at all, he would not be in office. Not even close. He had no experience and a very troubled past with the people he associated himself with. He has hidden his birth records for no good reason that I can see. He could not get a job with the FBI because of his past associations. None of that matters because they will play the race card even when it is not true.

I couldn't care less what color he is if he was to do a good job but his policies are not in line with the direction I would like to see this country go. And taking more from Americans who work to give to those who won't is not a good direction but the people who back him have so much pride that they cannot admit they may have made a mistake. And they never will. So we are all racists in their eyes because the truth won't suffice. They are not interested in the truth but the appearance that all is well and getting better.

Some things are getting better because they would have anyway. The market righting itself as it would have anyway. If the economy is as bad as they say then why are prices going up? Shouldn't they be going down? Less money means less demand yet everything is going up. Airline prices and gas have gone up. How is that? People must be flying and driving. People must be spending. Food hasn't dropped. Foreign cars are selling so much that they won't even make a deal here in Alaska. You can get a deal on trucks though. It will stop once he and the other members of congress get all the taxes in place and we can't afford anything but going to work and eating.

And where did all the stimulus money go? Well into someone's pocket because I have seen no new jobs created from the so called stimulus. Just pork fed to friends and people that supported him and social programs we didn't need.

But I am a racist for not supporting everything he does. Him and his 12 teleprompters.......Not!!
This is CABL.com posting #254421. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbelJ
Posted in reply to: Re: This is what it is by ALTEXSPLICING
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: This is what it is LocoDawg 5/15/2009 8:23:04 PM
Re: This is what it is ALTEXSPLICING 5/15/2009 1:17:14 PM