Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Magic Jack

"""You obviously haven't been around the sales block enough to realize most of these "wealthy" salesmen you speak of get out of bed somewhere around 2-3pm from the drinking binge from the night before. So, even if it were true, that there was money left on the table most salesman are too busy getting lit to even notice. One other thing Einstein, did it ever occur to you why the TELCO companies decided to start selling internet oh and then lets throw in the TV. UMMMMM because for years they made it big when EVERYONE had a home phone. Now that the home phone is a thing of the past they are looking elsewhere to make up for it."""

Yep ya got me there ajax as have only been in the cable dsr gig since 1982 and have owned my own dsr company since 1990. Sounds like you are very experienced in the crawl out of bed thing at 3pm. Telco's are selling video now (at huge up front cost for fiber builds) because they are getting their lunch money stolen by the cables. Voip is only around an 85% margin product so it seems to work for the mso's lol while video is at best a 40% prop with the huge programming costs.  When you have the system built it only makes sense to offer as many products off it as possible. And where 3k per week will not make you rich it will get you ahead of 90% of the others who inhabit these boards. My top rep. is on pace for 200k plus this year in a supposedly down market. If you were even  half as good as you proclaim I might consider you with my company but you know guys like you can talk the talk but never seem to be able to walk the walk. Currently working with Comcast, Mediacom, Time Warner, and Charter and in each and every case the telephone sale is paramount although with Comcast nonsub moved to triple play alchemy is near and dear at moment. Check around I am legit are you? Bill Karls owner of the Bkable Group 608-291-0246.
bk
This is CABL.com posting #254399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeln
Posted in reply to: Re: Magic Jack by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Magic Jack salesdawg 5/15/2009 2:35:54 AM