Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Magic Jack

"Good reps get wealthy fast" I must assume that our definition of wealth is very different. With that comment I take that you think making 2500-3000 per week is "becoming wealthy". You obviously haven't been around the sales block enough to realize most of these "wealthy" salesmen you speak of get out of bed somewhere around 2-3pm from the drinking binge from the night before. So, even if it were true, that there was money left on the table most salesman are too busy getting lit to even notice. One other thing Einstein, did it ever occur to you why the TELCO companies decided to start selling internet oh and then lets throw in the TV. UMMMMM because for years they made it big when EVERYONE had a home phone. Now that the home phone is a thing of the past they are looking elsewhere to make up for it. They are loosing their a$$ when it comes to long distance. People use their cell phones and don't care about what the long distance rate is to call somewhere. But hell, I am sure you knew that right? If you know sales and knew all the people on the bar like I do... We don't ever go looking for who has the best phone rates. NOPE we sell video and throw in the other two as freebees and extra money. Before you mouth off to someone that has made more money in one year than you will probably in a lifetime get your facts straight. LOL 
This is CABL.com posting #254276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbejo
Posted in reply to: Re: Magic Jack by Bkable
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Magic Jack Bkable 5/14/2009 11:44:04 PM
Re: Magic Jack cablemn86 5/14/2009 3:11:12 PM
Re: Magic Jack salesdawg 5/14/2009 2:26:25 AM