Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Curious???? holy WTF

When did DIsh pay 145/45?  About 4 years ago I got 65/20/20/20 and extra 45 for superdish and extra 10 for dual tuner. Now I get 75/15/15/15....It pans out to be 120 for a 4 room install.

I also charge for custom work with dish. I dont care what dish or the contractor says. If they want a pole they pay for it. They want a walfish they pay for it. Want anything non standard they pay for it. They want to call in and complain I will give them the phone and they can talk to the Haji in customer service. They dont want to pay I walk the job and they can suck a *******. I am done working for free. Everyone talks about not liking it then do something about it.

If I show up to a trouble call and have to reinstall it and dish had been there in the past 90 days I walk it. If a customer wants me to do something that the QC will fail me for I walk it. If a customer doesn't like what I have to do to keep a job to code so I dont get charged back I tell them I wont install it. I have had one person get mad because I wouldnt mount to an old primestar pole. I told them on the roof or on a new pole (and pay 45.00) or they use their rabbit ears. They told me to leave and I walked off.
When in Rome, Eat Taco Bell
This is CABL.com posting #254119. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbegR
Posted in reply to: Re: Curious???? by precisecom
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Curious???? holy WTF C.HAROLD 5/12/2009 9:55:47 PM
Re: Curious???? holy WTF superlinedog 5/12/2009 9:22:42 PM