Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: knight

I just happen to be in your mix of 10+ years  . Its not about managment!! It rolls down hill you honestly think any management team wants to beat the techs down. Every one has bosses all we can do is follow the rules that apply or find another job. Cable has been good to me and alot of techs that I have worked with in multiple states. Just to let you know I'm not management just a tech trying to do my job and not give anyone any reason to dig in my pockets for any reason. Only we can stop them from taking $$$$$$ from us and that is just to do what we agreed to do when signing our contract. If I thought bitchen was going to help then I would jump on everyones bandwagon. So far by reading what is being put out here it sounds like nobody likes what is going on and everyone bitching just needs to put it behind them and move forward. All the changes are hard to swallow. No doubt...things will mellow out and everyone who is in this business has been through plenty of change and have adjusted. Everyone who couldn't roll with changes has moved on. Everyone is replaceable. It doesn't matter how long you have been doing it. It's what you make of it. 

Chillin
This is CABL.com posting #253800. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbebI
Posted in reply to: Re: knight by traveltech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: knight traveltech 5/9/2009 3:04:59 PM