Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Don't want to beat a dead dog, but has mastec

I was a Contractor for Mas*** for about 2 years running 10 trucks. The paycheck was never correct. (Not chargebacks, that is just part of the game)  Jobs not paid for work completed, work just was'nt included in the check.  (hoping you will overlook it)   I went to payroll and the manager with the check printout showing the missing jobs.  I had copies of ALL work orders.  (this is a MUST guys, COPY EVERYTHING)  I could tell he was nervous when he saw I had copies in my hand. Thier records showed another tech did the install, an inhouse tech. I had a suprize for him, you see Im not one of those fat lazy bosses that never run a route.
I told him there was one problem with their findings,  I DID THE F'N INSTALL...at least 10 jobs were mine not paid.  So I said, just reverse the payments from him to me. They said that tech was no longer with the company.  In other words I caught them red handed, but sadly I never got my money.  I paid my techs anyway, but you can only absorb these loses for so long.  After much research and talking to a manager I built some trust with. He admitted its not the top guys involved, its the middle management thieves that route your pay to another tech number then split the money out back. Laughing at the idoit that did the work and did'nt get paid.  This manager quit because he could not sleep at night knowing what was going on. Im still installing making a good living, but knowing the industry is to broke to fix.
This is CABL.com posting #253716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeam
Posted in reply to: Don't want to beat a dead dog, but has mastec gott by maxxpayne
There are 3 replies to this message