Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have a question about starting my own busine

You make some very valid points but I am one of those techs that is clean cut drive a late model truck that is clean and has exceptional customer service skills. The reason why I ask the question is that it seems to me that all of these subs want to do is get the work in. The company I work for know has several contracts with retails and I go and do the work. I guarentee my work and if there is something wrong I fix it on my dime. $100 charge back for a $65 job is completely far fetched and it might not even be my falt...The sub still has there money and so does the retailer...so as an independent what do you do....yeah they can stop giving you work and choke you out. So I am thinking why not get into this myself..I wasn't born yesterday I do understand how business works. If the company you are working for is towing the line between independent and employee then they are using you as basically a loophole to pay taxes and such. Once again I dont have a problem with anything with the job I just think I can do IT better.
This is CABL.com posting #253604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd8y
Posted in reply to: Re: I have a question about starting my own busine by strandhook
There are 0 replies to this message