Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sg Techs!!! Fly By Night!!!

i think this new Pres. we have needs to implement something to affect companies that do this to their subs. The co. knows from the begginning that they are going to not pay you your last checks thats why after you first start working every thing is fine, then one little thing keeps a couple of checks from you, then you have to fight that while working making it nearly impssible to fight, then they pack up and leave never to be found. Then they still don't pay with no reason why, then they file bankruptcy. These Co.'s should face a fine if a sub file a claim. then if they still don't pay with out an explanation, they would face criminal charges. It wouldn't be that hard to implement and this industry would thrive without us small subs having to worry about getting paid! enough said! Any rebuttals or other ways to get this done should be posted! This endless thread needs to stop!!! Everyday I get on the cabl/bar someone is not getting paid even though they have done the work and have all the paperwork and invoices to prove it!!! It should be simple, but it's not! Let's all get together on this! I will head this up with calls to whoever I can to get this done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This is CABL.com posting #253484. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd6C
Posted in reply to: Re: Sg Techs!!! Fly By Night!!! by Matt3046
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Sg Techs!!! Fly By Night!!! djinstallation 5/7/2009 10:26:47 AM
Re: Sg Techs!!! Fly By Night!!! metrosat 5/6/2009 2:40:30 PM