Create your free account now! Sign up

JBLLC..answer this one "Racist"

JBLLC...Don't quite know how Indians got involved in this flame war..but what to hell..need another race to condem I guess..I don't really think you are from Tejas..sounds like you slithered across the border from La...that would make you an ilegal...and you called me racist for using the term "Wet Back"..If you are from Tejas you would know that is what they call themselves..it's not a negative term..means they tip toed across the big river..seperates them from the home grown Mexican..and if you want to see racist, carry your ass to Little Rock..90% black and 89.9% hate whites..largest welfare office I've ever seen and the parking lot is full at 9 am..I did a contract for Arkla gas there..replacing mains and services..had to import Mexicans in from Tejas to do the job, couldnt hire a black or white man in the city..tried to hire locals and that was a joke..blacks and whites too damn lazy to even show up at 7am..settin on a couch on the front porch sippin MD 20-20 at 6 in the morning waiting for the welfare office to open. Thanx to your asshole BILLY, SUCK A STINKY CIGAR  and I didn't have sex CLINTON...so call me racist if you will..but I'll stick with my Mexican (wet back's) anytime..they work circles around blacks and whites..but you better speak their language..gets you their respect..and bring a bunch of Jalapino for lunch under the shade tree..but you being black, I can see that you wouldn't last long around a bunch of Chicanos..And I betcha we don't hear from you on this one...Chicken Shit Black Racist...  
This is CABL.com posting #252729. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdUr
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by JBLLC
There are 0 replies to this message