Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

Ok, I will try not to call you names and I won't make fun of your sexual orientation either. I don't have anything against               ... See? It took me five minutes of meditation to just use the underline button.. whew!   OK! Again. Ocasionaly, here and there, there is a hint of racial sarcasm/humor and so what! If your offended too bad. Say your peace then go punch your boyfriend right in thr mouth... I do not perceive a person's skin tone as any measure whatsoever. And don't try the "I am not familiar with hood slang" so don't try it with me mister routine. No one here knows what ethnic backround anyone else here subscribes to. If they do, it does not seem to be an issue.. You are the only person who initiated conversatation regarding race... Sorry if you feel gipped out of something because you get a better tan than me.. If you care to debate, then so be it.. Bring the best game you got. Cnn will make you look stupid but go ahead and put it out there and no crying. I don't care if he can kick your ass. you all will be snuggling by morning.. Also thanks for the compliments. I know you guys are good at that. If you are entertaining enough I will send you the shots I got of your daddy/idol/presbo with male prostitutes in cabrini back before the war.. thank goodness for civil rights. It used to be only crackers getting away with that stuff..  sweet dreams sunshine... Can I call yopu sunshine?
This is CABL.com posting #252694. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdTS
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by JBLLC
There are 0 replies to this message