Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what happens

now why do you think no one has done anything to stop mexicans from crossing. Because they pay their bills. it doesn't take a genious to know that. The big companies (construction) make so much money by hiring mexicans they lobby politicans not to do anything. pay them off if that is above any ones head. they come out saying we are doing everything we can to stop illegal immigration by heightening border patrol and thinking about building a fence. yeah right. money ruled everything and I think that is one of the major reasons alot of these haters are hating on Obama becaue he wants to slow lobbying or stop lobbying so the lower class has a chance for their input to be heard. with out money you can hang it up. look at OJ prime example. Millionaire aquitted for murder. I don't know if he did it, evidence was there that tied him to it but if there was any other suspect they could have bent suspicion on them as well. notto get on OJ. but you or me with that same evidence, we wouldn't be on this forum that's for sure. like they say money talks and bullshit walks marathon.
This is CABL.com posting #252690. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdTO
Posted in reply to: Re: what happens by t.koskella
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: what happens sab3r 5/1/2009 4:59:25 AM