Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

JB..Don't know about your race and it don't matter to me..I generally agree with everything you say except my grandfather part..he had the wet backs come to his ranch every year..the same ones, he paid them well..they loved and respected him as he did them..he had them at his table often as I remember when I was a kid.. and had a Mexican cook..I was always with them during their work day..asking questions and learning their language..I had a lady (wife of the foreman) come..her name was Laddy..and teach me Spanish..this was a four year thing requested by my grandfather..during this time I could converse with them very well..as you know kids are very quick..my grandfather spoke and wrote Spanish but didn't have the time to teach me but I came out of it with a great respect for the Mexicans and their culture..The people on the bar talking trash about them have never known them..just see them as a job grabber...when actually they can't compete with them when it comes to hard work..Damn I wrote a BOOK...nuff said..     
This is CABL.com posting #252575. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdRX
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by JBLLC
There are 0 replies to this message