Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable Contractors - Leave while you still can.

haha.  I didn't realize that membership length and post count went hand in hand with cable knowledge.  I guess I hit a nerve.  Settle down old man, before you have a heart attach. 

Seriously, a lot of nerve posting?  I know it's tough to swallow but the "cable knowledge" wall was torn down a long time ago.  ANYONE can do it. I contract for a company in SC.  Our rating is based on quality, quantity, customer satifaction and a few other things.  3 guys were ahead of me. 

Island, I've been to the cape and around the cape many many times.  75K gets you a home in one of the most exclusive and expensive places in the country?  hmmm something fishy here.  75K is not much money in SC, nevermind MA.  u don't live there.  You live in a dump far away from there.  There's a handful of complete dumps on the island but I doub u can swing one.  Stop lying.  You leave you're dump every morning and take a boat to work, where rich educated people look down on u.

Dude, cable is just above roofing.  nothing more than a meat head job
This is CABL.com posting #252196. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdLQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable Contractors - Leave while you still can. by islandcable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cable Contractors - Leave while you still can. oldlinedawg 4/28/2009 6:00:12 PM
Re: Cable Contractors - Leave while you still can. Gwester843 4/28/2009 3:59:29 PM