Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Full time employee.....Why would anyone want t

Belive me I do understand what you are saying, My thing is that all I see now is "we want full time employee /ncti certified". It makes me sad, Very sad. You know. By the way. I am mostly talking about the employment ads where thay say we will rent you a truck, tools and meters.... By the time there done taking it all out of your check, its gone. I am not talking about in-house MSO techs. Just these cheesy contractors running meat markets that post ads talking about full time employee and renting you stuff. They will hire you and tell you that you get a gas card but forget to tell you that it comes back out your check, I just ran into one in raliegh nc who did this to everyone. They took out for tool rentals and for meter rentals. They never told these guys that they were rentals. Full time employee says to me that all I need to bring is my body and my mind and you are providing the rest for me to use to make you money. They also dont tell you that they are going to throw 3 more jobs on you at 6:00 pm and theres no choice, or that they are going to ram work down your throat for 28 days straight and then give you one day off before ramming 14 more days down your throat. And why do satellite guys have buy all of there own wire, connectors and materials themselves if they are installing for a company and making them money. Am I the only one who thinks thats a bit cock-eyed?
This is CABL.com posting #252104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdKm
Posted in reply to: Re: Full time employee.....Why would anyone want t by Theoricablman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Full time employee.....Why would anyone want t Theoricablman 4/28/2009 2:29:05 PM