Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is this true?

I just scanned that post 3 times and don't see anything about warship intentions. I also have held secret clearances in the usn as well as intelligence training. Again I see nothing in that post except an account of events that I can reasonably agree with such a scenario knowing a bit of how specops play out.. We all have different experiences as well as opinions. Mine was such that with my experience, knowledge of specops, and understanding historically of how dem leadership handle these situations. I am not suggesting any of it was a fact. As well, no one can know the facts except who was onscene and still there will be many perspectives... Either way I stand by my opinion that this is a likely rendition of the scenario and possibly some of the facts.After the situation,some facts are very likely to have made it stateside within a week later.. No specifics or operational secrets but my experience with seals hold none to bragging but bitching about tying their hands will be expected.. I also can agree with you about mis-information but again prior to executing an op. After the fact, except for details what dis-info is here? It makes no mention of which team however we knew the ship from primetime as soon as it was on scene. Seal teams obviously can't be on every ship all the time therefore they were most likely delivered secretly pretty quickly. Decision being made by usn leadership not the political asses. Relax, I am on our side...
This is CABL.com posting #251302. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdxq
Posted in reply to: Re: Is this true? by Bean Dip
There are 0 replies to this message