Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New BirDogs - How to make it read full percent

Why in the world would you use two meters when you have a superbuddy.  I can have my kaku done in roughly a minute and only carry one meter.  They are tough and don't break.  To the other intelligent person who burnt up 2 birdogs and has 2 other lame meters he carrys each install- you have already spent more than what both my superbuddys cost together.  Yes they are so good I bought a second for my partner when we do commercial contract work.  Tools are supposed to make the job easier and more efficient not the need to carry one more piece up the ladder.  Sure it costs a little more up front but the features and abilites make the installation a hell of a lot easier.
I can literally see what in real numbers is going on with the ability to see the different transsponders along with having a dbm scale to fine tune if needed.  Maybe you should carry a shovel and pickax in your toolbelt just in case too!  hahahaahah
This is CABL.com posting #251187. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdvz
Posted in reply to: Re: New BirDogs - How to make it read full percent by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: New BirDogs - How to make it read full percent marcussr30 4/20/2009 9:57:19 PM