Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

I have been saying this for a while on here. Gwester either doesn't get it or ,more likely, doesn't want to get it. Stop worrying about d's and r's after their names. The overwhelming number of politicians are self centered, self serving ego maniacs who are more worried about themselves then you or I. This is why I don't understand why some people are expecting the same people who caused the crisis to solve the crisis. CONGRESS passed the laws that allowed this, DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS alike. Now because they again say they are going to ride to the rescue, I should believe them why? I would not have a problem voting every one of them out and starting over, and this time with term limits in place. No more dynasties. No more pandering to stay in office for 30 and 40 years. Do your civic duty and move on. Just remember, they are spending OUR money.

And for these tea parties being "a fad". That is what england believed in 1773 also. If they keep on doing as they have been doing for the last 50 years starting with Kennedy, they do so at their own peril. I do not recommend violence at all, but when you keep placing one group of people in the country,against another group, eventually one or the other will push back with ramifications the idiots in DC will not be able to spin, talk or slogan away. The pols are basically starting class warfare. In the 80's it was millionaires. Now it is those who make 250k+. What are you going to say when it reaches your pay scale. The government is sucking money out of your wallets at ever increasing speed. It can not keep spending like this without taking more and more. Eventually it will reach out and get all of us, mark my words, if this give me everything for for free mentality does not get fixed. There is no free lunch, somebody has to pay for it.
This is CABL.com posting #250832. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdpQ
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by thepro77
There are 0 replies to this message