Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

Only in your mind do I resemble anyone else. You are the only person dodging facts. What does a loser have to do with anything? For your info, whatever propaganda you are attempting to spew. I hate to be the one to break it to you but the economic conditions were much worse during the "great depression". That is absolutely ridiculous to suggest otherwise. What history were you taught? You are talking out of your ass. The majority of people now are spoon fed and sucking social programming dick as it is. There are no soup lines or starvation. You continue to insist on bashing republicans as if I give a shit. I am prepared to clean out the entire house. You have the hang up like some one has kept something from you. Wtf? You are not even making sense. Even with regards to your so called tea bag revolt. You may think it is going to fizzle out, we shall see. Here nor there, this has everything to do with the post. The liberally biased media is trying to suggest that this is some sort of right wing protest. You just said yourself or at least, the best I can make out of your jibberish again, that;wait! Here are your words-"there was not a person in the group ,That I saw on TV that resemble 250,000 dollars" I am assuming you meant to say none appear to earn 250k. So what does that show you einstein? Not only are financially stable citizens tired of the b.s. but many more are starting to see through this scam and are tired of this way of governing. How many different ways must it be worded for you to understand. This has nothing to do with dem/rep. We are all being scammed. Keep licking their ass and settling for the scraps that they allow you to have. Me, I am not going to allow it to continue because these pricks serve me not likewise. Bush is a history lesson, thank the higher power, but I say fuck these crooks even more. You claim to be a family of military. Again, wtf? Do they even speak to a coward like you? Trouble makers you call these people because they are starting to show their discontent. The fucking dhs just reiterated their position on who they consider a terrorist. It pretty much designates every person one way or another, even you dumb ass. Oh yeah! stop changing the subject... follow the post. I have responded to everything you said and still was able to encompass it within my post..Oblowmebama didn't defeat anyone because they are all on the same side. You chose to be too brainwashed to see the truth. Educate me slick. It is obvious you are the one who does not know what is going on, even when I attempt to slowly enlighten you. It is hard to accept but it is the truth. Stop watching t.v. and educate yourself with an open mind. Yeah it sucks and is terrifying at first but when you accept the truth and direct your anger at the ones who are really fucking you then you too will see the light. You can insult me if you think it matters but it is clear who is the fool.
This is CABL.com posting #250818. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdpC
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by Gwester843
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: more food for thought QTSinc 4/17/2009 7:51:34 PM
Re: more food for thought Gwester843 4/17/2009 1:54:05 PM
Re: more food for thought JD42596 4/17/2009 8:17:25 AM