Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not on CNN...why not?

Now that was reasonable debate. It really doesn't matter either way at this point who caused it.. I think we all can agree on that..In reality we are to blame for allowing it to continue this long. With that said, we all need to come together and stay committed to removing these criminals from our government and restoring the the constitution as the gov's guideline. The fed has been overstepping their bounds more and more for too long. If we can find common ground after all the bickering I have seen here then maybe there is hope.. Good job "G" I knew you had it in you.. We all have our prejudice's but we all know the difference between right and wrong.. Our gov lost their way a long time ago.. I prefer a non-violent resolution but I fear that it has past that.  Once again "G", good job..  We don't have to agree about everything but we all know that things are not right. I may be a bit more extreme than you but that is just me.. I am not afraid to give all up to save some sort of resemblence of what I had for my children.May the higher power watch over you and your family and this country.. Coasties may be pirate hunting sooner than later..
This is CABL.com posting #250643. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdmN
Posted in reply to: Re: not on CNN...why not? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: not on CNN...why not? JD42596 4/15/2009 9:44:16 PM