Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Non-responders

its a joke i quit 3 months ago got tired of  all the lame charge backs just so the guy siting at a desk doing nothing gets
paid more money then me while im doing all the hard work. i loged all my phone connections for 1 month installed 94
 receivers out of that i had 20 connected to phone which met there min. requirements and 70% didnt even have land
 line and when it came to get paid they only claimed 58 receiver were installed and only 3 were connected to he phone
 line. so i got charged over 200$ for non responders.  what a load of bs!!!!!
and direct tv dont care that the hsp are doing it because it part of the deal between hsp and dtv that dtv will get a cut of
it.

and they say the phones are needed to confirm programing and in some area when in 30 days when its time to call home
(dtv) some customers will lose local programing because what people are doing is geting a receiver in one market and
 taking the box to a 2nd home or friend or family member so they can get locals that they cant get even though there just
feet to couple miles from the cut off point from different local markets.
also if some takes that receiver and connects it to the phone line if that number the box calls from to call home
 is not a number thats a primary or secondary number on the account the box could be turned off as well.

but why not take it up with the customer charge them for doing stuff like that and not having phones connected
  and not charge the techs.
This is CABL.com posting #250064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdds
Posted in reply to: Non-responders by metrosat
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Non-responders Matt3046 4/12/2009 1:01:40 AM