Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A simple explanation

I have said this many times lately....it is the last time ....YOU ARE NOT BLOCKED!!!!!!! How else can I see you and how else can you reply to me with my name in the reply to??? And insult you??? How dare you. The only time I have done so was in direct to an attack you started. Personal attacks you start after I post my or others' words to show other information. I don't know why you have a problem with that but I don't care. I will post what I want. Insult? Show me where I started any action against you without prior provocation. I don't hit on you til you hit first...every time. You can attack the agenda....that is what debate is about. You always go farther and attack personally. It is not plagiarism if I do not claim those words as my own. I will have it in quotes or it will be an obvious cut and paste with the author at the end. So how about not making untrue accusations while you're at it?

Now heed you own words "...we all need to post here the values of what we read . not rip each other apart." You might look at how you interact with people after they post something. If you go back you will find so often you have been the first strike. With attacks on the person not the subject. If you will do as you have written above I am sure we will get along.

Last time really....YOU ARE NOT BLOCKED!! Stop saying it.
This is CABL.com posting #249953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdbF
Posted in reply to: Re: A simple explanation by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A simple explanation Gwester843 4/9/2009 6:06:04 PM