Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A simple explanation

If put into context of debate Not a problem, when replied or posted as conjecture . or meant to mis lead other's with false information or not the truth It is aproblem to me . Most replies here on the bar do not debate they riacule with contempt . This may be for many reasons With sabr3 I have seen you block me as not to get a reply  or try to mirror my words with your own . if you post someone elses thoughts and do not elude to that to me thats plasurism and I have found you do that alot .
,You sabr3 ,until you stop using me as your guy to hit on I will attack your agenda until you do you have proven once again by blocking me you wish not to debate . inyour words there are two sides to astreet and we all need to post here the values of what we read . not rip each other apart. as many do here on the bar. a Reply will now be posted like I'm whinihg eat my dog your gay  and so on The Intelligence is over welming.Most do not stop and think hereon the bar they reject with insults after insults . To have a great day and if you keep insulting or trying to change my way of thinking as yours won't happen until I'm shown proof on the subject and not some commen tary who's job it is to sell papers
This is CABL.com posting #249951. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdbD
Posted in reply to: Re: A simple explanation by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A simple explanation sab3r 4/9/2009 1:42:34 PM