Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates

Hey Brik, how many customers to you have to deal with everyday?  I know, NONE. You really don't have a clue to what a installer does or what kind of shit they put up with from customers from MSO's who are constantly robbing us), you guys don't put up with the same shit we do.Yeah it is easy to say, try putting the shoe on the other foot for once.  I have kept my mouth shut for quite a while now with you constantly putting down the installers.. WHO the hell is going to get the cable that you hanged from pole to pole?  HUM?  Don't say some *uck*in monkey either, the RESPECT needs to be for all people in this industry not just you linesmen/sweep guys. It is a man's world honey but guess who is in charge?
This is CABL.com posting #249277. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbc0L
Posted in reply to: Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates by 2brikshyvtwin
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates OlympicSat 4/15/2009 2:35:51 AM
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates nuclearrage 4/6/2009 5:29:48 PM
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates 2brikshyvtwin 4/5/2009 11:53:23 AM
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates cablegyswfla 4/5/2009 12:38:22 AM
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates Polehiker 4/4/2009 1:43:42 PM