Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates

Your anger is a little misplaced. You should be pissed at the politicians, not the minorities. The pols give away the store to garner votes to stay in their no work job. We all need to pay much closer attention to what our elected officals are doing as opposed to saying. They will tell the cameras what you want to hear and go in a different direction when no one is looking. Believe me I know about this, Arlen Spector is my soon to be ex US senator. Go back and look through history starting with Kennedy, but you could go back to FDR, look at the programs passed and seriously tell me they were not for the most part just trying to garner votes. And what has that done to us now. SS is the 700 pound gorilla in the room. There are no easy fixes for it and no one wants to be the one who tries. Medicare is even worse off. Prescription drug plan is already way ahead of projected costs. And once you give an entitlement, it is next to impossible to take it away.

Wake up, democrats or republicans, it make little difference. People had better start getting more involved with their elected officals before they drive us over the cliff. After all they are spending our money.
This is CABL.com posting #249266. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbc0A
Posted in reply to: Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates by thepro77
There are 0 replies to this message