Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates

Damn! What a whiner.. Should I send you some tissue? Don't count on me shooting myself though.. That is funny you respond that way. Kamikazi? Paper? Is that how you truly perceive the constitution? A piece of paper? It happens to be a sound guide to avoid oppression and corruption as well as tyranny.. I have no devotion to this society, or any of your girly assed points of view.. Some day you will thank people like me, so girls like you who want to be men can still express their uneducated views in forums like this.. Just wanted to mention the fact that you went on quite an attack when your intelligence was challenged. Not to mention knowledge because apparantly you have none. I have already given you more credit than you deserve. The worst part is that paper is not to guide me it is to guide and keep the government out of my life Mr. brainiac. Last, I would just like to add the fact that it is not your so called "kamikazi" attitude that has ruined this country it has been the lack of honer, true patriotism and leadership. Go ask your grandfather why we are here, not your mommy..You need people like me so people like you can be the little bitches and say it is so.. Pathetic though it is I will still defend your rights as well.. Sweet dreams candy; I mean trent756..When a minority can vote themselves entitlements to the point that they consume themselves with greed, they will vote themselves into a society that cannot exist! History proves no democracy can last. Don't get mad. Educate yourself and prepare.. You might want to stay off my street until the chips fall..
This is CABL.com posting #249219. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcZP
Posted in reply to: Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates by trent756
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates Gwester843 4/3/2009 11:34:35 PM