Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Uverse

update i read up on uverse and fios they are to different things but it is what we been doing for years uverse is iptv and fios ftth they use a ont we use a onu but one in the same we do iptv off that and also go from fiber to coax at the (onu or ont) so we can still use all the converters from the cable platform and the (ont or onu) have rj11 and rj45 ports for phone and hsp off cat5. fios says it is 100% fiber but they dont say only outside it is still alot better then coax to the house they promote it like they came up with the idea it is installed the same as doing a cable as long as the fiber is in with that being said is verizon hiring or att i can do that s!!t with my eyes closed we use to make a killing nobody seems to want to do iptv it is easy once you understand it.look for small mom and pop telephone companys they will all be doing it learn about it those mom and pop companys pay good they work off of grants for that stuff if anybody ever finds a contract like that email me and i will get in on it with you can train all the guys and get it up and running i will just about go anywhere if the money is right
This is CABL.com posting #248598. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcPO
Posted in reply to: Re: Uverse by olgulbecable
There are 0 replies to this message