Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Uverse

there is a few ways to do it you can use the lines that are there but that is where they are having the problems the system is better on cat5 line then coax but they are not going to rewire everybodys house all the new houses have coax and cat5 in the same outlet those are the people that are happy with uverse we have been installing almost the same thing iptv at&t and verizon act lick they stumbled on great thing it is the phone companys way of getting more out of lines they installed years ago i dont know if at&t is doing ftth or not why it takes five hour i dont know it could be cause a inhouse tech is doing it we use to do four aday with line problems you would sometimes go through 4-6-8 pairs before you found one good enough for the bandwidth it was easy when on fiber no bandwidth trouble we would do a 11 box job in 5 hours sometimes as long as they did there home work on things it is a great product there is a company in clinton nc they are doing iptv and with hd and they are loving it it all depends on how far the run are from the dslam if it is within 2500 feet or so it will be great but you get these companys trying to push limits that can't be pushed and you end up with tiling freezing sound out of sinc and unhappy customers i hope i was helpful to some again i am not sure how att and verizon does it never seen there stuff but i think it is the same concept
This is CABL.com posting #248597. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcPN
Posted in reply to: Re: Uverse by MitchellsInstallations
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Uverse ActionTec 3/29/2009 12:17:55 PM
Re: Uverse dfwdtv 3/29/2009 11:16:24 AM
Re: Uverse j12muss1975 3/29/2009 2:55:35 AM
Re: Uverse olgulbecable 3/29/2009 2:12:40 AM