Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HR22 and 4 line kaku LNB's. WHAT THE @#$%

no problem nate::::::::: thats kind of the point,,, but most of us use the bubble supplied,,, i promise if you take the time to double check probably 20% of them are garbage,,,, a good and experienced tech can be fooled by bad devises,, even tho most exp. techs will figure it out,, but a lot of techs seem to be having a problem peeking,,,,,, the whole reason for the postings,,,,,,,,, like dishdoc said , we're all in the business together,,  i've been doing this longer than i would like to admit,,, but with all the new technology and dtv doing all they can to keep the hacks out of the business,, i will take a suggestion from anyone that helps me do a better job for the cx and also sends me down the road quicker,,,,,, you got a problem and figure it out, then past on the info,,, i read it,, sometime i might have the same problem and try your fix,,, if it works that saves me the time of trouble shooting the same thing you've done,,, now i'm a better , quicker, and more knowledgeable tech,,, win win for everybody
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #247794. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcCQ
Posted in reply to: Re: HR22 and 4 line kaku LNB's. WHAT THE @#$% by Nate30
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HR22 and 4 line kaku LNB's. WHAT THE @#$% Nate30 3/21/2009 11:25:06 PM