Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "The Obama Deception"

One of Obamas biggest political contributors was fannie mae and freddie mac. His color has nothing to do with it he is part of and from the CFR, a den of vipers that is pushing for and endorsing the nwo or one world government. Its founder (David Rockefeller) and co-owner of the fed has said it many times. Bush Sr said it, Clinton said it, Bush Jr has said it, and so has Gordon Brown. A NEW WORLD ORDER, dont you think its time we found out what this is?

I'm certainly not willing for any man to lead me into or under a form of government without my consent or participation in its structure,are you?

I look for something big out of the G20 a new NEW DEAL,thats what Gorden Brown and Obama discussed at their last meeting. Gordon Brown is on record calling for a one world currency through which will evolve one world government. Thats his words not mine I couldnt make this stuff up.

Maybe Glen Beck is right, its time we all sit down and had a talk at the dinner table. We ALL need to figure out what we want in government and agree with it and get along. If thats the case its going to be a long sit down.

Personally I'm happy with the constitution my only grievence is what is money(credit isnt money) and who should control its issuence. I happen to agree with Jefferson on money, in Missouri that makes me a terrorist!!!!   http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/  Look at this story and read the comments below,you might want to take that flag down.

I dont agree with rioting and or violence in any sort,I still have hope in the system,but I got my eye on things I think alot of us do these days,strange days indeed. I vote, I talk to them, and I call them thats all I can do. Violence is not the answer to our problems,sound morals are and untill we can instill that into our leaders its hopeless. 
This is CABL.com posting #246920. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcoK
Posted in reply to: Re: "The Obama Deception" by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "The Obama Deception" bushmaster 3/14/2009 6:53:48 PM