Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "The Obama Deception"

I did vote for him and I believe not he but all of us need to react to the real ongoings. not days of the superficail brandings the people that have caused this are trying to make you believe  again no one is taking an issue and saying what is truely happening . Like what caused the eonomy to colapse. not Obama . The wheels were put in Motion by the bush admin. not the republicans or demo's Bush You all should be venting your anger on Bush . Obama did not create the world economic melt down it was Started by . The American economy colapsing  .
Why do you think one of the first Places(China) Sec. Clinton went to ?Our country Owes them 2 trillion  dollar's in municple bonds . The Stimulus helps with that and many other things If China call's in the note We may all be in trouble. Obama did not sell those notes Your Republican Party did . Its that simple . Once thes guys are no longer in  Office shove the blame on the new guy. and what scares me the most is I'm starting to beleive its the color of his skin that has you all riled up . Note this reply is meant for all not just one individual. as a topic of dicussion.
This is CABL.com posting #246914. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcoE
Posted in reply to: Re: "The Obama Deception" by C.HAROLD
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: "The Obama Deception" C.HAROLD 3/14/2009 6:45:40 PM
Re: "The Obama Deception" nrb1 3/14/2009 6:25:48 PM