Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Affordable Home Technologies

To be fair:

I've employed several techs over the last 4 years. I've not requested any background checks. I really don't care what a person did when they were 18 or last week. If they can convince me, I hire them.  

I pay the Friday following the install. I do not tie the payment of my tech to me getting paid. If I can't pay the tech, why the hell am I employing anyone? If the tech submitted the proper paperwork and job photos, they're paid. If not, they aren't. Photos eliminate chargebacks.

I don't currently work with any fulfillment companies, but I'm always looking for professional companies that want professional help.
I will not be a sub of a sub of a sub.
I will not sub out work subbed to me.
I will not subject my self to forced scheduling. I will not force others to put my work first.

I sell my own satellite jobs. I run them thru local retailers, and those jobs are paid the following Friday. Every time.

I sell my own theatre jobs. Same routine.

I've learned to do IT work.
I've learned to do telephony.
I've learned to do as much as I can to stay busy each and every day without having to sacrifice my rates or priniciples. Do I have off days? Yup, this is one of them, lol.

This is why I can be so damn picky, I guess. I have done nothing that any of you cannot duplicate and probably do better than I.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement ladies and gentlemen.

Peace,
Rick
This is CABL.com posting #246530. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcis
Posted in reply to: Re: Affordable Home Technologies by Baker Capital
There are 0 replies to this message