Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to DirectV Installers

Polehiker,a lot of what you say is right,but what cableman is saying is right.the price the said company is paying on a install includes running new ao's to each receiver has always worked that way since the beginning the only thing is in the beginning installs paid $150.00 first receiver,$50 or $60 each additional receiver and the company supplied the materials for the install.Now I haven't been able to figure out how these guy's can afford to do these installs for 55 to 65 bucks for first receiver 15 or 20 for second buy the time they the installer supplies every thing down to the ground wire and block,I wish they would all say f*ck you when they are handed price's like this and things might change for the better,that will never happen,their will always be someone willing to do it.Now there will always bee more bitching about getting screwed from installers,for one installers probably out number linemen 10 to 1 and thats probably taking the low end,its probably a bigger gap than that, there for you would expect more bitching from them.at least this is my perspective on the subject,but hey, everyone has an opinion and opinions are like,well you know,everybody has one.Any how let me get the hell off of hear,sorry for being so long winded.
This is CABL.com posting #244589. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbM9
Posted in reply to: Re: Question to DirectV Installers by Polehiker
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Question to DirectV Installers coasttech 3/28/2009 4:54:09 PM
Re: Question to DirectV Installers cabledog 2/26/2009 11:48:04 AM
Re: Question to DirectV Installers Polehiker 2/26/2009 11:38:13 AM