Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction.......good, bad , ugly.....

If you have a problem with Satellite Junction, if you think you are owed money call me at 770-875-2294. I will fix it. These tech' s who are sending bad feedback on our company(Jay Duncan, Rick Terrel, Bill Branson) are all tech's who have caused chargebacks which I have proof, and I can e-mail this info to you. These chargebacks consisted of cx's cancelling because they couldnt pick up the phone and call the customers and do thier job these tech's are just upset because we dont put up with crap. Let me explain something about Satellite Junction, WE PAY! If you do your job, WE PAY! We have alot of work and we welcome GOOD technicians. We will take care of you. We need for you to do your part. We actually have work in every big city in the continental U.S. If we werent paying then why are we in such a huge bracket of work from major retailers like BEST BUY, SAMS CLUB, CIRCUIT CITY, FRY'S, etc. We have all the work, we have the greates tech's. We are a great company. I have over  300 tech's that work with me now and have worked for me, if you want to talk to them I will give you all of their numbers and you can ask them yourselves. Just because 3 "techs" which Rick Terrel wasnt a bad tech at all and I thought he was taken care of, he's welcome to settle up with us at anytime, but just because they say something bad about Satellite Junction out of all the tech's we have had and still have should tell you that maybe they are the reason it didnt work out for them. The pay is 70/15-75/20 depending on retailer and that doesnt change it just changed for the guys who were causing the chargeback's ie the above names provided. Call me at 770-875-2294 (Trey)
This is CABL.com posting #243776. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbz2
Posted in reply to: Satellite Junction.......good, bad , ugly........ by davisgo
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Junction.......good, bad , ugly..... miller.services 3/20/2009 1:25:18 PM
Re: Satellite Junction.......good, bad , ugly..... pressureman0 2/18/2009 7:37:02 PM