Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Economic Stimulus Payment.

Believe me, Arlen Spector is no ray of sunshine. From this last vote to the "not proven" in the impeachment to the magic bullet theory. It makes you wonder about his faculties sometimes.

But in response to sab3r, I agree with you on the media. I know why they think they need to do it. But I believe their reasoning is flawed. If you know you will never get a fair shake from the media, why would you keep craving their approval. I firmly believe if conservatives DID what they say they stand for, the citizenry will take notice. They will see that they are fighting for what the majority of the country truly believes in and be willing to stand by them. It is this limp wristed spineless crap that creates the lethargy in the true conservative base. And unfortunatly, Bush tried to out liberal the liberals with the prescription drug coverage and we see how that worked out. Be who you are, not what you think others want you to be.

Again, this will not be easy, but it has to start somewhere, with someone at sometime. I am ready now. This "stimulus bill" might as well have been written by Lenin. It is crammed full of a whole lot of "the state" and very little of "the people". Most folks are scared right now, and I understand why. But if you allow fear to guide you, the battle is already lost and the fear will become self fulfilling.

This is CABL.com posting #243617. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbxt
Posted in reply to: Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. by Wild67
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. sab3r 2/17/2009 10:08:02 PM