Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Economic Stimulus Payment.

I agree. I, too, am conservative and not republican. And it is unfair that the media only covers mostly the good the damns do and mostly the bad the repubs do. And before anyone makes the obvious comment from the extreme left, they both do bad. The left expects the right to be perfect. They don't expect themselves to be so perfect and when a crime happens to one of them, except Blogo, they call it "a mistake, he/she learned from that mistake." And then just think everyone should get past the crime. But if a repub commits a crime or a moral indescretion then it is all over the news with 6 minute updates and the person should be jailed forever and burned alive.

So this is why the repubs are so shy and want to "fit it". Not just to please the press but the public who looks at only what the press feeds them. I am voting out anyone who hasn't been doing a good job. I am from AK and Begich got in and agreed with everything the damns are doing like a little kid with no friends. Murkowski has been doing pretty good overall. But any elections I can vote in I will. And do try to look at each candidate's record and not what the news says.

I am with you but I wish more people would vet a little more on their own.
This is CABL.com posting #243603. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbxf
Posted in reply to: Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. by JD42596
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. Wild67 2/17/2009 9:57:43 AM