Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Spreading Slanderous Lie's, Rumor's or Blackballing Individual's!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT ON!!!!
Mark is right, it is illegal and guilty parties ARE being investigated.

>Just a word to those MSO personnel and/or Contractor personnel that are currently involved in the spreading of damaging "rumor's" and or "Blackballing" individual's for "ANY REASON"!
>This is "Highly illegal", against the EEOC and if investigated and proven can be a VERY COSTLY "LAWSUIT"!!!
>For "those" of you out there that "know" exactly what I am speaking of this is your fair warning!
>I currently have THREE companies/individuals & their employee's being invesigated for violation of my rights & this unlawful act! Just because something does not happen immediately, does not mean nothing is being done!
>Just like I will "NEVER" give up on collections on work I have completed and not been paid for! I will "NEVER" give up on persuiting this issue!
>I have spent my "life" in this industry from a teenager to make a career! It has cost me many surgeries and a liftime of problems!
>I will NOT stand by idle and let people try to trash that due to their "Slanderous Lies"!
>Isn't speaking slanderous lies about someone also just like shooting them in the back? Afraid to face them?
>I will really enjoy hurting those individuals and/or the companies they work for where it really hurts! The big fat wallet!
>Thanks for your attention!
>
>Mark A. Pickrell
This is CABL.com posting #24249. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgth
There is 1 reply to this message
920L DITCHWITCH FOR LEASE tazer 12/2/2000 8:16:00 AM