Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I work for jeff davis

Well i guess i have been called out . My name is gerald fisher . I work for jeff davis and advance communications . and have for a few years .  I did not lead on in the earlyer post that i work for them because i dont like getting into disputes . I will defend jeff and his company and tell the truth as it pertains to me .
I am in no way trying to kiss up in defence of him . I will say this . for the owner of the company that comes on here and post his cell number say's a whole lot about a person .  Bet you cant find the owner of other companys on here ????  Anyway Advance took a major hit when basic was shut down . and like the rest of the techs out there my work dropped to near nothing . yes i was scared . but you know what? when it was good ,It was good . and now that its bad techs tend to run , and some run there mouth . *that statement is not for the ones owed money**But i on the other hand had no problem working when it was good . so now i am grinding till it gets better .
All i am saying is jeff has paid me on time and its always been good . I have come to find that when jeff say's he is going to do something , It gets done .  So for those who are out there owed money from basic . i am sure jeff will pay you . Just give him time to recoup from the losses .
As far as smart circle go's / there great .  basic was a retailer that liked to lie to there customers .smart circle  they dont play that S**T with there sale reps .  they lie there gone .

So if you have a problem , give jeff a call and work it out .  he took the floor . so listen to him and give the man a chance .

Thats my 2 cents ,  cant wait for the replys .  like i said i hate getting into pi**ing contest . LOL
This is CABL.com posting #241396. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaXE
Posted in reply to: Re: smart circle by jd662807
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I work for jeff davis theloner1950 1/31/2009 7:56:04 PM