Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: smart circle

I would like to clear this whole issue up for everyone. The company you are referring to is Smart Circle international. Advanced Communications has been contracted by them for the last 12 months. Advanced runs the call center and backend operations for Smart Circle. The installations are also contracted by Advanced Communications. Advanced did take a major hit when Basic went belly up. We have not ran away we have not stopped paying people. We have not been paid in full by Basic. We have however been paying technicians off one at a time. I also made it a fact to pay Todd Carlson off as soon as possible. I am sure that he will not admit that on this board. He likes to talk a little smack when he gets the chance. I would also like to set the record straight it was 42 techs who got screwed in this deal not 100. We will pay each one of them with our own money out of our own pocket. We plan to have each one paid by the end of first quarter. We currently have 29 left out of the 42. We also have about 60 of the greatest techs still working for us getting paid each week. I will be glad to ask them to post on here for us if you ask. We have not ran and will not hide from anybody. I can be reached at my office at 850-936-5501 please press ext 102 when the operator picks up. I can also be reached on my personal cell phone at 850-685-4294. Please call me if you have anything you need to discuss.   Jeff Davis, President Advanced Enterprises of Northwest Florida Inc DBA(Advanced COmmunications) Thank You
This is CABL.com posting #241365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaW9
Posted in reply to: Re: smart circle by theloner1950
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: smart circle trccarlson 2/3/2009 6:54:33 PM
Re: smart circle louie98 2/1/2009 4:35:51 PM
Re: smart circle jdyer215 1/31/2009 6:03:56 PM
Re: I work for jeff davis badassinstaller 1/31/2009 9:28:07 AM
Re: smart circle theloner1950 1/31/2009 6:39:03 AM