Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Will Bells hijack the broadband stimulus?

What the Government is proposing is the exact proposition to business outline in the book "Atlas Shrugged" by Ann Rynd. The Government wants to GIVE AWAY FOR FREE what has been built and paid for by private businesses.

It is in NO ONE'S best interest to allow the government to give away (what is NOT theirs to begin with), because the next thing they might want to give away for free, might just belong to you.

Why in the hell should I spend my time and money researching, developing, inventing, spend money, promote, market, spend money, and grow my product or service .... (spend more money) ... just so the government can high jack it and give away for free?? Do you honestly think I'm going to keep spending my money to be an innovator??

Why should I continue to be the tip of the sword on technology when there is no reward at the end of the project?

YOU BET YOUR ARSE that the open access provision should be stripped out of that legislation!!
This is CABL.com posting #241010. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaRq
Posted in reply to: Will Bells hijack the broadband stimulus? by FiberSlasher
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Will Bells hijack the broadband stimulus? Polehiker 2/2/2009 1:53:24 PM
Re: Will Bells hijack the broadband stimulus? ActionTec 1/31/2009 11:35:42 AM
Re: Will Bells hijack the broadband stimulus? 2brikshyvtwin 1/29/2009 7:44:36 AM